[EP-tech] Re: Help open for just one field among publication details workflow

Doesn't (seem to) work :o\

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Sebastien Francois
Sent: 18 November 2013 15:16
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Help open for just one field among publication details workflow

show_help="always" as an attribute to the <field> node?

Seb.

On 18/11/13 15:11, John Salter wrote:
Funnily enough, I'm looking at exactly the same thing at the moment.

The wiki doesn't seem to help much with this - the field spec here: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Workflow_Format#Field_Element doesn't mention anything.
If I discover anything I'll let you know!