[EP-tech] Re: Removing Unwanted Browse Views

On Wed, 13 Nov 2013, Malcolm Bodger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently configuring EPrints version 3.3.12 and the drop down menu
> has 'Browse By Divisions', which I want to replace with 'Browse by
> Type'. I can't see any option in the phrases editor to delete the
> 'Browse by Divisions'. I've deleted 'divisions' from the views.pl.
>
> This must be so simple, yet I can't see it. Has anyone any ideas,
> because the documentation does not appear to cover this version?

> Thanks,
>
> Malcolm.
>
> The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
> guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309
> Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

Hi Malcolm, You need to re-generate the views. Also, you need to remove
the unwanted browse view names from the templates file and include the new
ones.

You may also physically remove the unwanted view folder(s) from the
eprints_home/archives/ARCHIVEID/html/en/view directory.

Hope this helps.

Best, Francis

believed to be clean.