[EP-tech] Re: Report Generator

No you'll have to write an Export plug-in for this to happen. There are not -yet- any framework to support the generation of reports.

Seb.

On 27/09/13 02:58, MOHD IZAMRI, ISMAIL wrote:

Hi Seb,

What I mean is a list like view. For example:

Deposit Type: Book

No.

Creator

Date

Title

Publisher

ISBN

Data1

Data2

Data3

Data4 and so on…

Can the output be configured this way? Example above if we choose deposit type book.

My PERL programming is not good. Can this be configured with a very little knowledge of programming?

Thank You,

Mohd Izamri Ismail (Izam)

Mobile: +6019 6690190

Email: izamri.ismail@help.edu.my