Casey Hilliard (rchilliard at mun.ca)
System Administrator,
QEII Library, Memorial University of Newfoundland

On 2013-05-28, at 9:48 AM, christian.gutknecht at ub.unibe.ch wrote:

	Hi Clair

	You should be able to do that with: Export as ?EP3 XML with Files Embeded? and Import as "Eprints XML?

	Christian

	Von: Clair Waller <C.Waller at kent.ac.uk>
	Antworten an: EPrints Tech List <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
	Datum: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 13:58
	An: EPrints Tech List <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
	Betreff: [EP-tech] Importing from E-prints IR to E-prints IR

	Hi all,

	We?ve had an inquiry regarding a new academic member of staff who wants to import their research from a previous institution?s E-prints in to our E-prints repository.

	If you?ve had experience of doing this we?d be grateful for any tips on which method gives the best results (i.e  transfers the most metadata). Is exporting as Bibtex the best way?

	Many thanks in advance
	Clair

	Clair Waller
	KAR Admin Team