From: stof999@cmdt.ch [mailto:stof999@cmdt.ch]
Sent: 04 September 2013 13:39
To: Eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] remove eprints for test purpose

hello

we running a eprints instance for test purpose, where we try to import a huge mass of eprints from an other repository. import is done via Import::XML.

is there an other (faster!) way to remove all eprints belonging to a given userid then using the api http://wiki.eprints.org/w/API:EPrints/DataObj/EPrint#remove ??

thanks
stof

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).