[EP-tech] Imported records in limbo

Dear list

I am new to EPrints and during early exploration I imported a large number of BibTex records – unsure how to subsequently delete them in bulk I deleted the importing user instead!

The list of records is still visible from an advanced search using Item Status: User Area but if I click on a record I just get an error message that “The specified file could not be found on this server”. Any advice on how to fully remove these records?

Thanks

Nick