[EP-tech] Re: REF2014 Plugin

Hi Malcolm,

Browsers show XML content in different ways - Chrome's version is
particularly good at presenting XML. Anyway, the XML exporters produce
valid XML so you don't need to add anything to the content (perhaps
click on 'View source' before downloading the content).

Note that on v1.3 of the REF plugin (available from the bazaar), it
saves the content to a file rather than showing it in your browser.

Kind regards,
Seb.