[EP-tech] Re: Sample template for Bazaar plugin 'Coversheets'

Hi Stewart,

Find a sample coversheet attached.

Seb.

On 17/07/13 12:55, Stewart Brownrigg wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone have a sample coversheet template that they are willing to share with me?  I am currently in the process of setting up the plugin and would prefer not to have to start from the beginning if at all possible.

Many thanks in advance,

Stewart

Stewart J Brownrigg

Learning & Research Development, Information Services, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NF, UK

+44(0)1227 823621