[EP-tech] BATCH IMPORTING RECORDS INTO EPRINTS

hi all,
  i'm new to eprints. I want to deposit around 200 records into the deposit.Doing this manually may be very hectic and time taking. Did some research and heard about XML import .So if I have a pdf file(which can be downloaded) on another website,can eprints import download the file from the URL specified in the XML?

CHEERS
Ram