[EP-tech] Re: testing SWORD with proquest

I'm in the process of re-writing the EPrints wiki information on SWORD
1 (and then SWORD 2, when I understand it), but in the meantime
http://oarepojunction.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/sword-1-3-vs-sword-2/
is possibly helpful

Quoting David Kane <DKANE at wit.ie> on Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:43:01 +0000:

--
--==++
Ian Stuart

A man in serious need of a brain transplant!

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.