From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of smal@ccmb.res.in
Sent: 21 June 2013 13:57
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] error message on navigation menu

Hi

the eprints repository is 3.2.7 which was running satisfactorily so far but suddenly due to unknown reasons, it starts throw error message on navigation button stating that "template/navaigation:home not defined, template/navigation:about not defined, bin/generate_views:indextitleprefix not defined, viewname_eprint_year not defined" etc on all over the navigational menus.

Then, I had attempted to reload the repository through console wherein the series of error messages are thrown on the screen stating that "undefined phrase: bin/generate_views:indextitleprefix.... etc..

Has any of these forum users come across such a situation, if so, please share your experinece and remedies to troubleshoot this error messages so that I can put back the normal operation of our repository.

Thanks in advance.

with regards
S Mahalingam