[EP-tech] Re: Audio (mp3) preview in 3.3

Kalimera Sofia,

John is right and I have used it and it works. you can improve the way it is displayed obviously.

denis

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM, John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi Sofia,

In EPrints 3.3.10, look in:

~/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Convert/Thumbnails.pm, it mentions audio and video previews.

In the out-the-box citation for an eprint, ~/archives/[ARCHIVEID]/cfg/citations/eprint/summary_page.xml, there is code to render an audio preview.

I’ve never used this – but I hope it works!