[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 Beta

Hello,

If you go to https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/tree/master/epm and do a right-click on the epm + "Save as...", you'll be saving the target which is an HTML document (from gitbub), not the EPM source :-)

Instead, either get a local clone of the git repository (git clone git://github.com/eprints/irstats2.git) or use the "ZIP" option on the page above.

Then you'll have the actual EPM file that you can upload to your repository.

Thanks for sharing your experience, let me know how you get on once the package's installed!

Seb.