[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 Beta

Hi Seb,

When i try to execute the script : ./process_stats oatao --setup --verbose

the prompt give me this :

"Generating set tables.
Can't call method "clone" on an undefined value at /appli/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Database.pm line 931, <DATA> line 959."

My eprints is : EPrints 3.2.4 (Victoria Sponge)

I also have installed "Date::Calc" and added EP_TRIGGER_DYNAMIC_TEMPLATE => 10, (line 123)
EP_TRIGGER_DYNAMIC_TEMPLATE (line 153)

in Const.pm

Any idea ?

Thanks !