[EP-tech] Access problem to the links on EPrints

Dear all,

We created a repository. It is accesible on that link;

http://bbyeprints.hacettepe.edu.tr

We are accesing our repository on the campus via IP; 10.40.21.201. “bbyeprints” address is only valid for outside the campus.

I can configure some links (like son eklenenler (latest); arsiv politikası (archive policy)) and we can access links both the campus and outside the campus. I changed the <a href="" code with <a href="" It is now working. However, i can not find the correct way to change banner IP and the menus. Please could you help me about this issue. If you click on our repository and banner, you can see what i am asking about.

With best regards.

ZT