[EP-tech] enabling new field "eprint_contributors"

Hi,

                I’m posting this one again to see if we can get any answer.

                I’ve just enable the field “contributors” in /workflow/eprint/default.xml. The field is a combination of 3 fields : contributors_type; contributors_name and contributors_id. In input area of the field  contributors_type, I have an error message : “[pin missing : fieldname]”. Even with this error message, I still have access to the drop list of all types of contributors. Any idea where I can find or put the missing pin ?

Also, I want the value of this field to be default to a certain value in the list of contributors type. I tried something in eprint_field_default.pl :

$data->{contributor_type_typename} = "Thesis advisor";

But It doesn’t work. How can I default the value of the field contributor_type_typename ?

Thanks,

Pierre Nault