[EP-tech] Re: trying again Traslating

Alexander Ochoa dijo [Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 08:46:59AM -0400]:
> Hi, for everybody. Some days ago  I post a problem but the solution
> given not funtioned.
>
> I am trying to translate the interface but I recieved a menssage: AJAX
> request failed...

Hi Alexander,

Not directly an answer to your request, but you might find this
useful: About one year ago, I uploaded a fairly complete Spanish
translation, based on several others (I mainly recall an Argentinian
one, from Universidad de Mar del Plata), and filling all the
user-facing elements. Some labels in the administrative interface
still need translating, but they are quite few.

I have since then added some further strings, mainly together with
newer EPrints versions, but have not yet updated the package.

http://files.eprints.org/724/

Note: I find it hilarious that precisely the tag that's broken in the
EPrint is... The language :-(