[EP-tech] Re: deposit URL

OK, but you didn't answer Ian's other question, which was what version of
EPrints are you using? That's important, because the SWORD support changed
between EPrints version 3.2 and 3.3. If you are using 3.3.x then you can
take a look at the source of the front page of your repository - the
header contains <link> tags to the SWORD servicedocument and the deposit
URL.

tommy