[EP-tech] page flip

Hi,
I have the page flip view with me. Its default.html with the url is file:///home/mahesh/Downloads/FlashPageFlip_FreeVersion/Free%20Version/Default.html (on my system). How should i make it available on the homepage of eprints repository? My repo is retrieving the urls only from internet and the page flip is neither an image nor a video. Kindly let me know the solution for it.

Thank you.

Regards
KADIRI MAHESH KUMAR