[EP-tech] Re: index.html

Yes. I am encountering that problem. But in index.xpage is that i can edit only the body part. Because in that file i cannot see any section that defines logo, menu bar,headers and all. It starts from rss feeds upto the footer. But in index.html the header is also defined but its not getting modified. So can i add sections for header in index.xpage as well?

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 4:19 PM, mahesh kumar <kadirimahi@gmail.com> wrote:
But can i change the the complete layout then? I mean to say customizing the look of the repository by adding columns and all (also changing the css file).

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM, John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

You need to edit:

~/archives/[ARCHIVEID]/cfg/lang/[LANG]/static/index.xpage, and then regenerate_static.

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of mahesh kumar
Sent: 12 April 2013 11:10
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] index.html

Hi,

I want to customize my repository. I changed the css file and also the index.html. When i run generate_static the old index.html is getting restored. It seems that index.html is not getting modified. It's a matter of urgency. So kindly let me know how to arrive at the solution as soon as possible.

Thank you so much

Regards

K. Mahesh