[EP-tech] Re: index.html

Hi Kumar,

It looks like you are modifying the final files on the website (eprints3/archives/archiveid/html/your_lang/) and then restoring the old versions from the config when running generate_static.

If that is the case, try making the desired changes on the config files at:

eprints3/archives/archiveid/cfg/lang/your_lang/static/index.xpage

and

                eprints3/archives/archiveid/cfg/static/style/auto/zzz_local.css

Then run generate_static.

Best wishes,

                Jose