[EP-tech] 3.3 docPDF antiword convert

Hi All,

real quick question, I have recently upgrade from 3.1 to 3.3, everything is now working like it should but on the workflow -> upload process, when I upload a .docx file it only gives me the option to convert it to plainText. In the 3.1 version I had the option of converting it to a PDF or plainText. I have looked through the files from what I can see in eprints3/perl_lib/plugins/convert and I can see the docPDF file I just don't know why its not showing up in the upload process convert menu.

I have also installed antiword, xpdf just to make sure and still no result,

Any information anyone could give would be of great help,

Kind regards,

David Whitehead.

The University of Lincoln - a top performer in student satisfaction, enjoying an unrivalled ascent through the University league tables, set in a dynamic, research rich and vibrant campus in the heart of a great historic student-friendly city.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.