[EP-tech] Re: Containers

Hi
if you are referring to the Containers bazaar package then you could achieve what you want by creating a new screen plugin based on the Screen::NewContainer.pm plugin. The action_create subroutine could then be modified to create the container and the required child containers in one action. (You can then set the "parentid" field of the child containers you create).

You do not need to modify the bazaar package (unless you want to) as you can place your new plugin in your local config i.e.
.../archives/<repo>/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/MyNewContainer.pm

n.b. in the new plugin keep the "appears" details the same with the exception of the "position" which you can use to place your new button before or after the original one.

Once you have added the appropriate phrases you will have a "new container" and a "new magazine" button.

Hope that helps

Peter