[EP-tech] Re: Can Editor create accounts?

Il 04/01/2013 11:24, John Salter ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I think this might be what you're looking for: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/User_roles.pl
> I think you need to give editors the 'create_user' role. If you want to let editors assign different roles to other users I think this can be done in the user workflow.

giving the user the +create_user just make the button appear. When you
choose the name of the user and click the button, it tells that the
editor does not have the permission on Staff::User::Edit or somethink
loke this. So I think you need all of this:

		"user/remove:editor",
		"user/view:editor",
		"user/history:editor",
		"user/staff/edit:editor",
		"create_user"

Adding this (as +create_user and so on on the edit screen for the user)
works.