[EP-tech] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Are Closed Access Deposits Indexed byGoogle Scholar?

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Nault, Pierre" <nault.pierre@uqam.ca>
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Fwd: Are Closed Access Deposits Indexed byGoogle Scholar?
Date: 11 March, 2013 9:50:18 AM EDT

Hi Mark,

                Thanks for the reply. In eprint_render.pl I have :

my $links = $session->make_doc_fragment();
                $links->appendChild( $session->plugin( "Export::Simple" )->dataobj_to_html_header( $eprint ) );
                $links->appendChild( $session->plugin( "Export::DC" )->dataobj_to_html_header( $eprint ) );

I’m pretty sure that Export::DC is working based on the response we have from OAI-PMH protocol. For Export::Simple I’m not sure -> where should I look if plugins are disabled ? One other thing, base code of our repository have been modified substantially. Where can I verified if the name of the field of the schema have been changed ?

Thanks,

Pierre Nault