[EP-tech] Re: Swordapp PHP Client

This is a guess, but try using 'buffer' instead of 'archive'.
If the repository has a mediated deposit workflow, you probably won't be able to deposit straight into 'archive'.

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of gill k.n. (kng1g10)
Sent: 05 March 2013 19:24
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Swordapp PHP Client

Hi,

I am trying to use the Swordapp version 2 PHP client to deposit resources to EPrints 3.3 externally. I have looked through the documentation and although the client allows me to deposit resources, the status in EPrints for the resource remains as "user workarea", whereas I would prefer for it be "under review".

I've tried adding "<category scheme="http://eprints.org/ep2/data/2.0/eprint/eprint_status"; term="archive"/>" , as stated in the service document, to the xml file associated with the package I am attempting to upload.

I would really appreciate it if you could suggest how to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Nikki