[EP-tech] Re: Are Closed Access Deposits Indexed by Google Scholar?

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:23:06 -0500, Stevan Harnad <harnad@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have been told that closed access deposits for
> http://www.archipel.uqam.ca are not being indexed by Google Scholar: Is
> there any way around this?
>
> (I mean the metadata, of course, not the full-text, which I know is
> unharvestable till access is re-set as OA).

There's no reason that the metadata pages shouldn't be indexed, but I don't
think (?) Google Scholar will list metadata-only records from repositories.

A specific example would be useful.

--
All the best,
Tim.