[EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3.3.10 problem - unable to edit metadata fields

Hi Alan

Well, it's a "fresh" EPrints instalation, it has no content yet, and it has
always produced this kind of error.
One curious thing is that the same error occurs using Demoprints in the
same circumstances.
The code of the function you refer to is in the eprints_fields.pl file?

Thanks.
Regards,
Bruno