[EP-tech] pagerange but no "pp." prepended when opts="magicstop"?

Hi,

on eprints 3.3.10 when we use <print expr="pagerange" opts="magicstop" />, the "pp." is not prepended. Seems that the code handling magicstop delivers the unrendered value, doesn't it? So we must switch to a hard-coded stop, that is inevitably(?) rendered with a space in the front, however.

Regards,
F Heß
--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)