[EP-tech] Re: ISI Citation Data Import Script

Dear All,

has anyone got a solution for storing the citation data (i.e. the metadata for all papers citing the current eprint) along with eprints? Should I create a new record type for this or can I re-use the eprints record structure (without attached documents) somehow?

best regards,
Andras