[EP-tech] Re: IRstats2 - creatos_name (no id) results in HASH(0x...) in set and non-grouping of resources

On 02/12/13 10:51, John Salter wrote:
> No :?o(
>
> It was a decision before my time ? but the promise of ORCID makes me
> more happy!

**IF** people remember their ORCID numbers, or the data supplier can
provide the ORCID number.... yes
(and I've got the hooks in RJ Broker - but nobodies supplying them yet
:sad: )

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.