[EP-tech] Re: RFC access log table

Great! 5,9 GB freed :-)

IRStats use them once or they need them always?

Il 15/02/2013 10:32, Tim Brody ha scritto:
Hi,

Yes, there is nothing in the core that relies on data in access*. The
IRStats 1&  2 use access to create their summary data.

It looks like the best solution is to provide a tool to periodically dump
historic access data to files, but that it is still useful to keep
"current" (defined by config) data in the database.

All the best,
Tim.