[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: How can I tell if xapian is running and not the internal search?
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: How can I tell if xapian is running and not the internal search?
- From: sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Sebastien Francois)
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:26:19 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAPemeAD3=qdVa1RZzcyBpFcfej2CMgbuTeoCzBJR-hsX0abdaQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAPemeAD3=qdVa1RZzcyBpFcfej2CMgbuTeoCzBJR-hsX0abdaQ@mail.gmail.com>
One quick way to check on the UI is to run a simple search and see if
you can "order by relevance" - that only exists for Xapian.
True that a line on the Status page would be more straight forward....
I've added that issue to github now ->
On 22/08/13 12:55, Dennis - UT wrote:
> How can I tell if xapian is running (in EPrints 3.3.12) and not the
> internal search? I checked the admin status screen but it doesn't show
> any information about what search engine is currently used.
> University of Twente
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...