[EP-tech] Re: How can I tell if xapian is running and not the internal search?

One quick way to check on the UI is to run a simple search and see if
you can "order by relevance" - that only exists for Xapian.

True that a line on the Status page would be more straight forward....
I've added that issue to github now ->
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/125

Seb.