[EP-tech] Re: Confirmation email not being sent when registering

So that is all I need to setup?
Eprints was already setup by someone else but I noticed that when
requesting restricted files I receive the email. But when registering an
account I don't get a confirmation email. So I'm not sure what is
happening. maybe the person who set it up tried some other way to send
emails.