[EP-tech] Re: Difficulty in getting object retrieval working in custom storage module

$repo->log() goes straight to STDERR, so should appear in the Apache
error log (remember to check 'ssl_error' if you have https).

Note that lib/storage/default.xml determines which plugin to use to
store file data - so if you haven't overridden that to use your own
plugin EPrints will default to the Local plugin.

All the best,
Tim.