[EP-tech] Removing and adding metadata fields / <br> code

Dear all,

We are working on a project by using ePrints. We would like to remove some
metadata fields on ePrints, however, we can not find editing options on
"manage metadata fields" page. Please could you tell us how we can edit
default metadata field via online interface. In addition, we would like to
make different orders for added fields.

Besides, we would like to make enter on abstract and references fields, but
we can not make it.

Please could you assist us about above issues.

Best regards.

Zehra Taskin

Research Assistant

Hacettepe University