[EP-tech] Re: Importing files and metadata with /bin/import

Hi John,

	It's in the url :
<!-- snip
grant = {INRIA grant},
  timestamp = {2012.11.09},
  url = {http://sofa.uqam.ca/users/naouel-moha/paper/2010/Sen10-SoSyM.pdf}
}
snip-->

Incidentally, files would be retrieved from http. The file that you refer to is for import from cgi and it is for just one file. We want to use /bin/import because it permit us to do bulk import (10-20 documents in one shot); it also allow us to attribute documents to a certain user (respectively to teachers that gave use BibTex files) and to put them directly in the archive (instead of the buffer user).

In /bin/import help we see : "=item B<--enable-web-imports>
Allow the imported data to import files from the Web. This can obviously be seen as a security hole if you don't trust the data you are importing.
This sets the "enable_web_imports" configuration option for this session only."

This works for imported file format EP3XML but not for BibTex format. How can we change this ?

Regards,

Pierre