[EP-tech] page flip

Hi,
I have the page flip view with me. Its default.html with the url is
file:///home/mahesh/Downloads/FlashPageFlip_FreeVersion/Free%20Version/Default.html<file:///home/keeru/Downloads/FlashPageFlip_FreeVersion/Free%20Version/Default.html>
(on
my system). How should i make it available on the homepage of eprints
repository? My repo is retrieving the urls only from internet and the page
flip is neither an image nor a video. Kindly let me know the solution for
it.

Thank you.

Regards
*KADIRI MAHESH KUMAR*