From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ian Stuart
Sent: 24 January 2013 10:40
To: eprints
Subject: [EP-tech] SWORD and Eprints 3.2

As I understand the way EPrints works, the following should "just work"

1) Create a user account through the admin interface
2) Test the user can log in
3) Download http://server.address/sword-app/servicedocument

.... but when I enter the username and password (confimed that they work
in step 2), I get knocked back!

There's nothing in ....cfg.d/sword.pl about users authentication.

Am I right - this should just work?
If not - what's the magic to enable access for users?

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Security System.

Security System.