[EP-tech] Re: javascript scripts don't show/load

Hi,

In your Web page source look in the <head> to see what Javascript is
being included. Follow that link to check what you get back is the
Javascript library.

Otherwise, are you sure you don't have an error in the Javascript ? In
Google Chrome you can go to Tools -> Javascript console then reload the
page. All of the JS files are concantenated together, so if you have an
error in your zz_local.js that will break all of the Javascript.

--
All the best,
Tim.