[EP-tech] Re: Help not defined error

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 15:15 +0800, mohdizwan8733@salam.uitm.edu.my
wrote:
> Dear all..
>
> Can somebody take a look at my eprints?
>
> http://eprints.uitm.edu.my/
>
> Got error all over the place.
>
> I can't pin point which cause this error.
>
> I was working to install AWStats, then suddenly this error appear.

Hi,

I can't access your site right now, but if you created a typo in your
phrases file it would fail to load (and you'd see lots of "phrase not
defined").

Does:
xmllint lib/lang/en/phrases/system.xml

Generate any errors?

Otherwise include a screenshot/apache error log message to allow us to
help further.

All the best,
Tim.