[EP-tech] Re: Handles in EPrints

The problem I had with handle servers was adding a new record: having created item 1234 in the repo, there was no way to inject that into the handle server.

Your, what I would call "proxy pass", solution looks good. Can it be extended so one could do:

http://hdl.handle.net/<your_prefix>/repo_id1/xyz -> http://your.repo1.url/xyz

-and-

http://hdl.handle.net/<your_prefix>/repo_id2/xyz -> http://your.repo2.url/xyz

?