[EP-tech] Sort result by author, by title

Hello

I use eprints 3.3.7 in dev server and 3.2.9 in production and i notice then both when we use a french accent in the authors name the sort do not use utf8_general _ci to sort correctly the é goes after the z letter (like we use utf8_bin) (in browse by author and in sort by author or title after search) i look in the sql table eprint_ordervalue_fr creators_name the collate is utf8_general_ci that sort perfecly (phpmyadmin) i already have this bug in older version of eprints and to correct the bug i modify utf8_bin to utf8_general_ci who sort everyting correcly after this change but now the table collation is correct so i take a look on view.pl but nothing there to sort i take a look on view.pm who seem to sort the browse by author but i am not sure what to modify exactly

Thank for your help

look here the Bé... is at the end of B letter
http://espace.etsmtl.ca/view/creators/index.B.html

or this one whewe É is a new letter after the A
http://espace2.etsmtl.ca/view/master_director/index.A-=C9.html

Mario