[EP-tech] Re: Message from EPrints System

Hi Francisco,

Looks like a typo / syntax error in the config.

From the command line, try:

/opt/eprints3/bin/epadmin test CEA

you shouldn't get any errors/warnings.

Seb.

On 27/11/12 16:31, Francisco Ralón wrote:
Dear Friends:

Our repository in EPrints, called CEA,  was working well.  Suddenly we
received this message and now I cannot access it:
Can anyone explain what this error really means? Please?

---------------- EPrints System Error ----------------------------
'CEA' is not a valid repository identifier:
PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID CEA
EPrints System Error inducing stack dump
  at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints.pm line 140
         EPrints::abort('EPrints') called at
/opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/Rewrite.pm line 82
EPrints::Apache::Rewrite::handler('Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0x7fb862d5e860
)') called at -e line 0
         eval {...} called at -e line 0

Thanks

Francisco Ralón
Library Director
Universidad del Valle de Guatemala Altiplano