[EP-tech] Re: Adding a custom PerlResponseHandler

Are there any examples of this anywhere?
(Graham, is this used in the newer Symplectic connector?)

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Graham Triggs
Sent: 14 November 2012 15:19
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Adding a custom PerlResponseHandler

Hi,

Using EPrints 3.3, you can hang the code off of an EP_TRIGGER_URL_REWRITE trigger (in the config for a specific archive). This also has the advantage that you aren't modifying the EPrints code.

Otherwise, just test for an archive specific value in the Rewrite script, for example, a config parameter that is only set in one archive.