[EP-tech] problem ordering search results with different language interface

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me with this problem. When I switch to a different language, I can no longer order search results. If I switch back to English, everything works fine. I can order by author, title, etc. The page phrases for the search pages have all been translated, but have I left something out? Do I need to change something else in the configuration files to be able to order search results when the interface uses the other language?

Thanks in advance,

John Rodriquez