[EP-tech] Re: doi import failed

Hi
the DOI import is using the openurl api with the "noredirect" option which is designed to return the metadata in xml format rather than the article. In this instance the result retuned by cross ref is:
	<msg>DOI not found in CrossRef</msg>

If the noredirect option is not used then the article is actually returned.

I.E.
http://www.crossref.org/openurl?pid=<your pid here>&noredirect=true&id=10.1684/agr.2010.0373
returns
<query status="unresolved" fl_count="0">
<doi>10.1684/agr.2010.0373</doi>
<msg>DOI not found in CrossRef</msg>
</query>

but

http://www.crossref.org/openurl?pid=<your pid here>&id=10.1684/agr.2010.0373
returns a résumé and a link to the article

Unfortunately, in this case the plugin is returning the result supplied by CrossRef.

I am not aware of any other option that can be added to the openurl request to bypass this problem.

Thanks
Peter