[EP-tech] Re: generate_views problem: possibly perl modules discreapancy

Hi,

I am new to this eprints but I have to install and configure eprints 3.2.9
for my company usage. But I have a problem that really need help. All the
link in HOME is not view in proper. I don't know how to explain but please
visit at http://familyrepository.lppkn.gov.my/.

Thank you.