[EP-tech] Re: Parsing errors on /phrases/system.xml

RedHat have managed to break XML::LibXML in an obscure way. Either
downgrade libxml2 (although that opens a security hole) or I built a
current release of libxml2 2.7 here:
http://rpm.eprints.org/RHEL/6/

Somebody needs to complain to RedHat :-(

/Tim.