[EP-tech] Re: irstats stopped working out of the blue

Hi Fran

The first step would be to make sure that new data is being written to the access table, e.g., that there are rows with a datestamp after 21/09. If there is data in the access table then the problem is likely with IRStats.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web:
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/
ABN: 83 791 724 622