[EP-tech] FW: How to create browse views for items made live monthly

I found the answer! I should have put in -datestamp instead of -date only...

Thanks!

Ellis

From: Eliseo Gatchalian
Sent: Monday, 12 November 2012 4:45 p.m.
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: How to create browse views for items made live monthly

Hi All,

I've been looking around and couldn't find the answer... I looked at views.pl and added:

Fields => "-date;res=year,-date;res=month"

Which gives me the browse view per month, but the date is pointed to date_year/date_month which

How can I point this to the field datestamp_year and datestamp_month to get the items made live for a certain month?

Thanks in advanced!

Ellis Gatchalian
Systems Librarian
Wintec
Private Bag 3036, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240
Phone: +64-(0)7-834 8800 ext 8633
Fax: +64-(0)7-838 8257
Email: ellis.gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz<mailto:ellis.gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz>
Web: http://www.wintec.ac.nz/