[EP-tech] Re: Is IRStats 1.0.3 compatible with EPrints 3.3.10?

Hello Alan,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply!

I don't mind to install it manually but just wonder why this package doesn't appear in Bazaar yet.

Best Wishes,
Jia

Jia Tian
Systems Analyst, Infrastructure, Information Services

T   Internal: 62079
T   020 8417 2079

Kingston University London
Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE
www.kingston.ac.uk

Information in this email and any attachments are confi dential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed
to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.